Create a Quiz Show (Free!)
New! Upgrade to an Account
What you get for only $20
Login or Register >>
- No need to keep track of URLs or passwords
- Advanced quiz editor (add pictures and formatting)
- Fancy list of your quiz shows
- Delete quiz shows
- Privacy control
- And much more... (Learn more)
How to Study with eQuizShow
- Enter a title and password above
- Enter categories, questions, and answers
- Click "Submit & Save"
- Save your URL (ex. equizshow.com/complete/1234)
- Visit that URL to play or edit your quiz show
Quiz Show Guide
You can use HTML when you edit your template
- Type <em>eQuizShow</em> to make eQuizShow
- Type <b>eQuizShow</b> to make eQuizShow
- Type <ins>eQuizShow</ins> to make
- Type e = mc<sup>2</sup> to make e = mc2
- Type H<sub>2</sub>O to make H2O
You can include pictures from the web
- Type <img src="INSERT_URL"/>
“The easiest way to create an online Jeopardy-style review game.”
- Nick LaFave, edtechpicks.blogspot.com
This is eQuizShow
Students and teachers have made thousands of quiz shows
to help review for school.
Test coming up? Browse or
Create a review game to make sure you ace it.
Effective Classroom Review
- Find an existing review game or create your own review game.
- Connect your computer to a projector, and display the game on the white board
- Play to reinforce learning.
Browse by Category
"Unlike similar tools you do not have to download or upload any PowerPoint files to use eQuizShow.
On eQuizShow you can build and display your quiz completely online."
- Richard Byrne, freetech4teachers.com
"eQuizShow is a great app for teachers who want a quick and easy way to engage students
and have them ready for exams or assessments tests."
- Israel Nicolas, makeuseof.com
"Teachers and students can create educational quiz show templates like the TV game show Jeopardy"
- Danny Nicholson, whiteboardblog.co.uk
Chemical or physical change?
Compound, homogeneous mixture, heterogeneous mixture, or element?
- When we burn gas in our cars, we produce carbon dioxide, a gas.
- Digesting food.
- I pour bleach and an unknown liquid into a glass cup. I pick up the cup and it feels hot.
- I smashed a bag of chips into smaller pieces.
- I boiled water on a stove.
- Hydrogen (H)
- Water (H2O)
- Hot Chocolate
- Salt (NaCl)
Play this Quiz Show
Answers: C, C, C, P, P, E, C, Homogeneous, Heterogeneous, C, Gas, Gas, Solid, Slow down, Speed up
- Particles are farthest apart
in which phase of
- In which phase of matter
do particles move the
- In which phase of matter do particles move the slowest?
- What happens to the movement of particles if they are cooled down?
- Heat is added to an
object. What do that
object’s particles do?
Looking to review for school? Search for review games
or Create a review game